Nov 4, 2010

The Arrival

I was a pleasantly surprised to arrive home tonight and find (somewhat unceremoniously stuffed into the mailbox) my Blue Sox cap and a few added extras.


Included with the hat was a white Blue Sox sticker, a bumper sticker with the slogan 'HONK IF YOU THINK I'M SOXY' and a business card (reverse side shown in the photo) for the Blue Sox Assistant GM.

The hat is, as you would expect from New Era, very good quality and the embroidered Blue Sox logo really jumps off the hat. They really should give that little guy a name if they haven't done so already - Billy? Bobby? Syd?

I'm also impressed with the freebies, although I'm not a huge fan of the bumper sticker, but its a bit of fun I suppose.

The package also had a note that other products are not yet available (altough I didn't order any, I guess they are just shoving them in with every order), and will be shipped as soon as possible,

Things are getting exciting! Only 2 days til the season launch, and the game is sold out! Bring it on.

No comments: